You are allowed to share what you find, but…
husdal.com by Jan Husdal is licensed under a
You are free to:
- share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- when using content from husdal.com on your website,you must mention “husdal.com” or “Jan Husdal” as the author, and you must link back to the orginal URL on husdal.com
- you may not re-post whole posts, articles or papers on your website, only excerpts related to your own content are allowed, and you must clearly mark the excerpts as such (e.g. using “blockquote”), and you must link back to husdal.com
- you may not use this work for commercial purposes
- when citing this website in your research, please use the following or similar style (e.g. APA): Husdal, J. (YEAR). TITLE OF POST/ARTICLE. Retrieved DATE, from URL
Any of the above conditions can be waived
- if you get permission from husdal.com.
Infringement of copyright is checked regularly. If content from husdal.com is used without permission or not as described above, husdal.com will file a notice of Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement with search engines such as Google and others to have the offending site removed from their search results.
If you think I have taken to much from you…
Many of the posts on husdal.com are literature reviews of books or articles from academic journals, where the publisher or the author holds the original copyright of that item, and where I for illustration purposes will take figures from the articles/books and publish them with the blog post, or quote directly from the book/article. I may not always seek permission to do so.
I will always clearly mark all figures not redrawn by me with the original source in a way that renders them useless for content theft wherever possible. In lieu of other suitable illustrations I may also use company logos or event banners; these too without seeking permission.
If you are the copyright holder of these figures/logos and deem that your copyright has been infringed or that you are misrepresented by my illustrations, please let me know and I will remove the offending material asap.