Hitting two birds with one stone? Can you shrink manufacturing costs while at the same time operate in an environmentally friendly manner? Veolia Environment thinks it’s possible, and that is why WTG is featuring Veolia in an upcoming webinar titled Environmentally Friendly Initiatives to Shrink Manufacturing Costs. This live and interactive session is set to show you how to combine sustainability excellence and cost reduction targets to better focus your environmental performance initiatives.
What will you learn?
Effective design, implementation and operation of environment-friendly initiatives in a meaningful and cost-effective way:
- Activate environmental performance while reducing costs
- Maximise efficiencies with waste, treatment and recovery initiatives
- Sustain seamless and comparable quality of service in multiple locations
- Set sustainability excellence and cost reduction targets (case study examples)
Case study examples will illustrate how Veolia Environnement helps industrial customers globally enlarge, improve and speed up manufacturing processes, while improving their environmental performance.
Agenda and registration
- husdal.com: WTG webinars on supply chain risk